2.13.2012

Valentine's Day 911

Hopefully the majority of you are not like me and didn't even realize Valentine's Day is tomorrow.  Not gonna lie, I definitely thought it was on Wednesday.  Not that Robbie and I have anything planned but I'm saying I didn't even know the right day.  Oops.

So for those of you still scrambling [remember to breathe], I've rounded up a few of my favorite chocolate recipes [for the most part] that would be perfect for your Valentine's Day sweetie.  I tried to include some dishes that would cover all facets of the day, whether you choose to surprise that special someone with breakfast in bed or finish a romantic dinner with some chocolatey treats.

But however little [or big] you choose to go for this love-birds holiday, remember that in the end it's the thought that counts.  And we should all be appreciative for any gesture thrown our way  .

Happy [early] Valentine's Day!!











2 comments:

  1. Oh, holy chocolate all that looks so good. Thanks for sharing these ideas on Crazy Sweet Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your recipes looks so delicious! Thanks for joining us on our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We hope you come back next Saturday. We would love to have you share more wonderful recipes! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Design By: